Return/Refund Policy. You may return items in accordance with the Return Policy instructions listed on the website under Terms and Conditions or, if you are uncertain about your right to return the product, you may also call Customer Service at +9714-2721230 where someone will be glad to answer your questions.
ProLon Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy:
ALA FZCO is committed to customer satisfaction with all its products and services. Please read below for further information on our return and refund policies. ALA FZCO monitors return activity for abuse and reserves the right to limit returns or exchanges at ALA FZCO in all instances. All returns are subject to validation and approval at ALA FZCO's discretion.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS:
All sales are final with certain exceptions listed below. At ALA FZCO we strive to provide our customers with the highest level of quality products. Therefore, Prolon kits cannot be returned or exchanged. This is because from a food safety and customer protection perspective, we cannot accept or reuse food items after they have left our chain of custody. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please tell us how we are doing and how we can improve.
- If there is a product quality concern, or incorrect products (i.e., the wrong soups) were included in a shipment, the customer service team may request a photo for documentation or send you a prepaid return label and request you return the item(s) for quality analysis. Once in possession and inspected, the customer service team may issue a refund or replacement. If a quality issue is confirmed or it is agreed that incorrect product shipped. Variations in packaging from photographs on websites or promotional materials will not be a cause for refund, replacement, or return as packaging may periodically change. Determination of quality will be a the discretion of ALA FZCO and our inspectors.
- If there are missing items from an order, the consumer is to contact Customer Service immediately in order to receive a timely replacement at no expense to the consumer. If a replacement cannot be received in a timely manner, Determination of compensation will be at the discretion of ALA FZCO and the Customer Service Representative.
Refunds will be available if there is a product quality concern, or if there is an unexpected medical adverse (unfavorable) event related to the product, and not accounted for in either our FAQs or Healthy Start Commitment. The relatedness of the event will be determined by our medical and nutrition team. In such a case, any or all of the following steps will occur
– we may:
- Connect you with the medical and nutrition team for further assessment and information collection (and/or)
- Follow up by asking for more information regarding the adverse event (and/or)
- Advise you to discontinue the program and/or discard the item(s) with proof of destruction such as a photograph required when appropriate (and/or)
- Issue a full refund. Note: Refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Refunds will not be issued for the following:
- Allergies to nuts, oats, sesame, celery/celeriac, or other ingredients in the product
- Experiencing common side effects of fasting such as nausea, lightheadedness, stomach upset or others listed in our FAQs
- Experiencing constipation or diarrhea as they are common with changes in diet
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are taking any prescription medications and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- If you may have an infection or may be at risk for a repetitive infection · If you are underweight, pregnant, breastfeeding
- If you have a known, diagnosed or suspected eating disorder or have dietary restrictions
- If you are under 18 or over 70 and do not have a consultation from your healthcare provider (we may request proof of consult)
- Sensory or result dissatisfaction, adverse events which are not deemed to be medically related to product, and/or reactions that are common/expected on a fast, including but not limited to: fatigue, headache, dizziness, and difficulty with concentration during the fasting period.
- If the item(s) surpass the “Best By” date after being in the customer’s possession for a reasonable amount of time for consumption/use
- If the customer provides inaccurate deliver instructions or information upon checkout which leads to failure of delivery
- Notify you that refunds will be processed within 10-14 business days after receipt of the product.
Please do not hesitate to contact customer service for any questions or more information about our product returns and refunds policy.
Shipping and Risk of Loss. ALA FZCO will add applicable shipping and handling fees to your order. Unless otherwise noted, ALA FZCO will use commercially reasonable efforts to ship products within a reasonable time after receipt of your properly completed order. Although ALA FZCO may provide delivery or shipment timeframes or dates, you understand that those are ALA FZCO’s good-faith estimates and may be subject to change. You further understand that product availability may be limited and particular products may not be available for immediate delivery, in which case the products will be delivered when they become available. All items purchased from the Website are delivered to shipment carriers. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. ALA FZCO may reject orders where the stated delivery address is outside the GCC. We will not offer replacements or refunds for orders or items that are reported missing or damaged that we reasonably believe to have been delivered through our carrier.